Sunday, November 11, 2012

SINS OF S.O.A.P. ~Journal Entry #2- Fucking a Married Man

SINS OF S.O.A.P. JOURNAL ENTRIES Journal Entry #2 Fucking a Married Man
~ Most married women consider a chick like me, to be their worst nightmare. I don’t get that. You won’t fuck him and you don’t think somebody else will? On the rare and special occasions that you do give up the ass, you have restrictions: “Don’t mess up my hair”, “No penetration back there”, “Hurry up, I gotta get some sleep” “Not too loud, the noise might wake up the kids” “You can’t touch me right here in public, somebody might see” Etc, etc….. You have so many NO’s it’s a wonder you two had children. Dayum, it’s no wonder he found me appetizing, your man was damn near starved. And hell yeah I fed his ass. He hadn’t had unconditional pussy like this since BEFORE you two were married. Does that make sense? Yeah, I took pity on your malnourished mate and gave him what he needed. What he needed. Whenever he needed it. However he needed it- the sustenance his body craved. I easily entice him swaying my thick hips as I walk by wearing stilettos, a tight, short skirt, and an off-the-shoulder top. Things you won’t wear because you’re afraid of looking even the slightest bit like a whore. Men love seeing skin. It opens the floodgate to their imagination. I’m eye-candy when you’ve kept him sugar-free. I let him touch him in public. Let him stroke, fondle, and finger my wetness right there under the dinner booth while I took great pleasure in returning the favor, stroking his thick swelling manhood, forcing him to explode in my hand while we sat there getting drunk on Tequilla. Licking and sucking the sweet juices off each others’ fingers when we are done. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I hear you say, your man wants a lady in the streets and freak in the bed. But you ignore that latter part, won’t even give the man head. I do. I LOVE the taste of his meaty dick in my mouth. My tongue, teasingly swirling all around the tip before greedily licking up and down the length of his shaft. My jaws tightening all around it as I get it wetter and wetter. I can feel it swelling on my tongue. He grabs and holds the back of my head forcing me to take it all, never easing up when I begin to gag. “Oh you just have to tear up baby, because you are going to swallow every muthafucking inch of this dick tonight,” he says plunging his girth further and further down the back of my throat. I love it when he busts his nut in my mouth. Something he says you, his wife, never once, allowed him to do. He loves the way I greedily lick every drop. It’s not long before he begins turning rock hard again and is ready another round. This time he has me on all fours and penetrates me from behind. I love taking your man’s dick doggystyle. He loves looking at my big, round, caramel colored ass as he hits it from behind. He slaps my ass cheeks as he thrusts inside me, furthering his penetration with each thick stroke. SLAP!!! “Whose pussy is this?” I don’t answer quick enough. SLAP!!! “Bitch, I asked whose pussy is this?” “Yours!” I cry out taking his deep, forceful thrusts in my wet, gushing vagina as his thighs slap hard against my ass. The truth is, it aint really his pussy because I like dick waaaaay too much to limit myself to just one. I’m only fucking him because you won’t. And frankly with all the good-ass dick your man’s got, SOMEBODY’S gotta do it. May as well be me. *Note: All SINS OF S.O.A.P. Journal Entries are purely fictional- for entertainment purposes ONLY. © SLynneL as Soul of a Poet November 2012 All rights reserved. MCN: CNXDC-C6GWL-NLEY6 © copyright 2012-11-11 15:44:49 - All Rights Reserved

1 comment: