Sunday, November 11, 2012

SINS OF S.O.A.P JOURNAL ENTRIES #1

SINS OF S.O.A.P. JOURNAL ENTRIES ~Journal Entry #1 ~~~~~ Most days I just wanna fuck. Primal, animalistic, uninhibited. Him ravenously all over me, me spread wide open to him. The pain and pleasure of receiving his powerful strokes. Scratching and digging into his back, biting his neck to return the pain. Crying out loud only ignites his energy-- deeper.... harder... faster... He moans and grunts uncontrollably as he explodes warm nut deep inside me. I am his bitch and my soft, juicy, wet pleasure tunnel is his and his alone to do with, whatever he pleases. He ALWAYS pleases me. I am a junkie whore who cannot get enough. Always wet. Always throbbing. Always ready for that dick. But today is different. Oh I want the dick, don't get it twisted. I want it all up inside me, its thickness growing and swelling while he holds me... SOFTLY. Kisses me tenderly non-stop and whispers in my ear how much he loves me, needs me and can't live without me. Stroking me passionately. Our bodies in a slow, sweet rhythm that only the two of us can understand. I wanna feel the softness of warm brown skin against warm brown skin becoming hot enough to ignite a flame. A flame of love. Today fucking is not an option. I need my man to go so deep inside me, that he's in my SOUL. © SLynneL as Soul of a Poet November 2012 All rights reserved. MCN: CGQC8-AZJX1-4JR3Y © copyright 2012-11-11 13:05:12 - All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment