Monday, July 15, 2013

I LOVE MENZ by S.O.A.P.

I LOVE MENS !! By SLynneL aka SoulofaPoet Love the fine, curly headed redbones Adore ones with rich chocolate tones. So attracted to the smooth bald heads Captivated by long thick dreads. The cool hard athletic boys Smart geeks with electronic toys. Power-broker men in pin-striped suits To the urban-swag dudes in Timberland boots. I loves me some MENS!! Love the ones that talk that shit About all that they’ll do, if I let them hit. Love the Christian brotha with faith abound That kneels and prays before he lays me down. I get wet From the man whose vocabulary is quite explicit, And whose bedroom behavior is beyond illicit!!! Sweet Jesus, I LOVE ME SOME MENS!!!!! Men that cook in the kitchen and freak in the bed With talented tongues who love giving head. Men in the gym with hard chiseled cuts Men at the bar with beer-belly guts Could be a fine black Adonis, I really don’t care Or a thick and affectionate- big teddy bear. ~ I love mens! Mens with long ends And ones that can only pretend(s). When this poem ends… You’ll know S.O.A.P. loves some mens. ~ Love the ‘good father mens’ and the ones doing their bids Love all the babies’ daddys, long as they take care of their kids The philosophically deep brother- who knows that he’s smart To the artistically poetic- one that thinks from his heart. The intellectual man and the fighter with guts It doesn’t even matter- the men drive me nuts. - I love men with dimples. Love ones with a sexy pout But I mostly love men- who knock the pussy OUT!!! Love men young and fresh. Love the mature ‘GranPaw’ It really doesn’t matter. I LOVES ALL OF Y’ALL!!! ~ I LOVES ME SOME MUTHAFUCKIN BLACK MENZ!!!! *the endz* © SLynneLewis as Soul of a Poet. June 2013 All rights reserved.

2 comments: