Monday, January 31, 2011

PUSSY A PLENTY... PUSSY GALORE

Okay.... I'm the devil. 
Okay "trying to be sexy, she-devil" at any rate.  I took one of my kids' favorite childrens' books and turned it into something VERY naughty.  Okay spank me.....  I hope u like it though.

Pigs a Plenty, Pigs Galore (a children's story by David McPhal)
 ..... and here's my  GROWN & SEXY rendition= hope you enjoy!


Pussy A Plenty, Pussy Galore!!
ESPN on the tv
No one on the phone
It was late in the evening
And I was home all alone
~
I turned down the tv
For a sound I knew well
There was someone outside
That kept buzzing my bell
~
When I opened the door
I thought ‘how could this be’
There was all this good pussy
Waiting just for me
~
One of them spoke
“We’ve come here to play”
So open us and let us in
We need a place to stay
~
Before I could answer
They had come through the door
Nine pretty pussys
Plus one more
~
It was pussy, pussy
And pussy some more
Pussy a plenty
Pussy galore
~
Could I satisfy ten women?
I would damn sure do my best
I was up for the challenge
Of the all-I-could-fuck fest
~
The first pretty pussy
Dropped straight to her knees
Pulled out my thickness
And opened her mouth up to please
~
I kissed another
And played with another’s breast
While they took turns sucking me
To show me who was best
~
There was pussy in thongs
Pussy in pants
A pretty red headed pussy
Gave me a lap dance
~
I went to work on them pussys
Licking and fucking like no other
While they were waiting their turns
Some of em did each other
~
I watched as one opened
Her pretty legs wide
One sucked her nice breast
While the other licked her inside
~
It was pussy, pussy
And pussy some more
Pussy a plenty
Pussy galore!!!
~
A big breasted one with locs
Came and sat on my lap
As she rode that dick hard
I gave that juicy ass a hard slap
~
A long pony-tailed one
Wanted me to hit it from behind
As I pumped that pussy hard
She screamed out it was mine
~
A short one who’s ass
Was covered in baby oil
Sucked me so good
Her pretty face I did soil
~
A redboned lil beauty
Wanted nothing but lickin’
So I ate all that pussy
Like it was Kentucky Fried Chicken
~
We did foursomes and fivesomes
And I once counted eight
I’d become 'pussy greedy'
And wanted them all on my plate
~
I fucked those pussys good
I licked those pussys right
I made those pretty pussy’s scream
And knocked them out for the night
And I laid down worn out
Listening to them snore
Thinking bout they next time
I'd hit those pussys some more
~
How’d I get so lucky
For them to come to my door
All that good pussy a plenty
And good pussy some more!!

© 2008, 2-23  SLynneL as SoulofaPoet  All Rights Reserved.

1 comment: